Thursday, April 8, 2010

small update

Well they are still keeping a close eye on Edwin, they changed his dose again today on his blood thinner, the swelling is almost gone he isn't in as much pain, most of the time. Thank goodness :)

Me the itching is still there I found a diabetic cream that I am trying seems to help a little we will see

Getting nervous about the up coming wedding in 2 weeks We are getting a little closer to getting the inside of the house ready, from what I hear he is going to have mucho family here ,

And after the wedding is over I have to hit hard and heavy on getting the rest of the stuff for my mothers birthday party that is coming up in may. I have most of the decorations, and the chicken I have the invites printed just need to laminate them and get them in the mail., Just have had allot a going on
I sure hope it all comes together for both events

No comments:









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming