
Things are not going so good for little michael,,because of the incompetent help they have up there,its to long of a story to write right now, I am so stress, tired, EMOTIONALLY dis trot, I don't know what end is up, I can even think straight
Please please keep them all in your prayers, even the ones that are working on our grandson THANK YOU
2 comments:
You can count on us Tamara. I will call ou temples today and put him on the prayer rolls! Please sit down a breathe deep for awhile OK?
I am trying to breath, I have been going longer then the energiger bunny, I was driving allot cause neither one of them can drive right now until they get a doctors release, They found out he has phnamonia and now jondus but he is doing better cause he has good help and at a good hospital
Thank you for putting him on prayer roll
Post a Comment