Ok I have been hubby taged by Tennille Perterson so here it goes.
!. what is his name? Edwin Jay Black Jr.
2. who eats more? That would be Edwin
3. who said I Love you first? That would be Edwin again.
4. Whos Taller? Edwin just by a few inches
5. Whos Smarter? That would be a tie on some things.
6. who is more sensitive? That is for sure me, Edwin does have is good moments though, but I still win this one.
7. who does the laundry? Me I will only let him do laundry if I am really sick or away. Laundry is my job.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Use to be me, but now we sleep in different rooms due to his very very very loud snoring.
9. who pays the bills? He makes the money I pay the bills. Unless I am really busy I ask him to do one or two..
10. Who cooks more>? That is me again. But he can make a mean BBQ.
11. who is more stubborn? THAT IS A BIG TIME TIE. But I can stay mad longer LOL.
12. whos the first to admit there wrong? Thats a tuff one. Cause we now are so old and bullheaded LOL
13. Whos more clean? That would be me again.
14. who has more siblings? That would be Edwin. He has 3 sisters, and 2 brothers, Edwin is second to the oldest. I have four older brothers. I am the baby.
15. who wears the paints in the relationship? If I had to say most of the time that would be me.
16. What do you like to do together? Now at our age. Anything that wont brake any bones. Mostly dinner and a movie.
17. who eats more sweets? that question right there is a big ole tie, even though I am not suppose to eat alot of sweets diabedic ya know. Oh well sure good going down.
18. How did you meet? I was working at this place called Fashion Eye wear, and I was friends with his little brother Norman, and he introduced us. (thank you norman)
19. Who asked who out first? I think we both did
20. Who kissed who first? Edwin wins this one, He asked me if he could kiss me good night. That was so awsome.
21. Who proposed? That would be Edwin again, after I made him suffer for hours. LOL
22. His best features? Everything/ I love everything about him.
23. What is his greatest quality? He is always there to help anyone out. And I love how much he loves me and his family. We are always first in his book.
Now I Tag> AMANDA, ANYA, AUBREY, AMBER, ALYSON, AND LINDSAY, AND ANNIE.
WOW LOOK AT ALL THOSE A'S
1 comment:
I didnt know Norman introduced you two, thats awesome!! Good thing you have a spare bedroom for when Edwin snores! I had lots a fun reading about you two. How are you feeling?
Post a Comment