Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Not good news for me




Well I went to the Doctor today, and I was'nt given very good news. I developes what looked like a bad heat rash on my hip on my back. I showed my doctor it today and he said OH GRAP! And I said OH GRAP WHAT? He said you have shingles and they are in the really bad stages and I hope they are still treatable, I said oh great what can I do for it? And to top it all off this shingles are very painful. So I have to take a 800mg pill 5 times aday to see reather or not they will help, if not I may have to be hospitalized. For awhile. Here are a few pictures of what they look like from the beginning stages to now so if you ever get them you know what they look like. get them treated right away/ I wish I had know what they were and what they looked like and I would have gone in sooner.

2 comments:

Annie said...

wow, I'm so sorry to hear that. You'll be in our prayers!

Jeff and Tenille said...

Tamara!!!!! That is not good! Let me know if you need ANYTHING.









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming