Monday, September 21, 2009

A short walk down memory lane


Sunrise when amanda was born, I thought we had lost these pictures


Picture of me in the hospital Sept 7th, 1986 the day amanda was born did not know we had this picture until edwin was looking at all the discs the other night.

Me amanda and anya


anya and amanda


Anya across the street from our apartment in Virginia


Anya at a petting zoo in virginia

Me Anya and me preg with amanda on Virgina beach

Anya

4 comments:

Marianne said...

How Wonderful to find those lost treasures! Your babies were so darling! Doesn't it make you want them back? I always wish dogs could stay puppies forever because they are so cute and sweet...the same with babies!

Edwin & Tamara said...

Yep made me cry while I was posting them, they was so little, and I was so young and skinny

Gena said...

We've been so out of touch without the internet!! I can't believe what Edwin's arm looks like :{

Your photos are great... it hasn't been that long when you stop and think about it, right?

Edwin & Tamara said...

nope only 23yrs









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming