Tuesday, September 15, 2009

YELP, OH BOY, YEEHAW

Well as some of you know that are facebook, I am in the working world again, after 24 years of being a housewife, I will be bringing home a paycheck WOW hard to believe. They afford edwin the store, so he will be salary and his and my income is what is made in that store and that store alone, and he pays his employees out of what is made there also, we hope this will all work out for the good, In in edwins contract it stated that he could hire his spouse with the approval of the office and well I filled out my job application funny to look back and see that two of the places you worked are are NO longer here, and that my last pay wages that I use to make was $4.00 and hour, Well I guess all is good you can actually say I am sleeping with the boss, and its totally legal :) :) wonder how fast I could get a raise LOL

3 comments:

Cooking with Aunty Coke said...

Hey TJ! You better ask your boss RIGHT NOW if there is any way he is gonna give you the time off to go on our cruise!! Dang girl! New job and all..you may not get to go..better ask him NICE!!!

Edwin & Tamara said...

I already asked him that :) :)
pluse I told him if he don't let me have the time off I will just have to quit LOL

Marianne said...

Good luck Tamara! If I lived there I would come in every day to buy a big drink form you and do my part to support your family!

Uggh! Those pictures of Edwin's staples about did me in! I he healing alright?









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming