Sunday, March 14, 2010

Snow Snow and More snow ugg






First two pictures are from March 10, 2010 we had 8 to 10 inches of snow that day and the last one is from today we had 3 to 4 inches, and it has all melted and they say more is to come, OK my fellow saints yes we have prayed for moisture put I do think we have had enough let us spread it out and save some for next year okee dokee ??

OOOPPPS THE FIRST PICTURE IS OF TODAY AND THE LAST TWO ARE FROM THE OTHER DAY GOT THEM MESSED UP OH WELL

3 comments:

Marianne said...

That's what our Saturday looked like. I'm with you! I am so tired of cold!! We are actually supposed to be warming up so maybe it's on it's way to you!

Cooking with Aunty Coke said...

Hello TJ! Crippy Coke here! Wow! Over the ground lies a mantal of white...lalala! That is lovely to look at...up at your house!!LOL! You can keep the cold thanks! It is green and lovely here. Brett mowed the lawn today..was about 75-80. I have a smokin sun tan from goiing out and dozing in it every day! Thats ok..you can give us a hard time when we are 120*. Hugs! Happy moisture!

Gena said...

I would have liked a little more of your snow up here. But the four corners area is always so dry your water reserves are probably the highest they've been in years. We had a 70 degree day followed by 6 inches of snow and two days later it's 58 degrees again. It's kind of sweet!









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming