Sunday, February 28, 2010

This is some other stuff going on with me besides what i went to the ER for man i wish I could get a brake






Swollen legs and ankles and bruises

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Tamara...I am really worried about you! I hope you get some relief soon!

Edwin & Tamara said...

Ya me too, this is NO fun :(

A friend put my name in the temple, and as soon as some of my family gets over the flu I am going to ask for a blessing

Jeff and Tenille said...

Wow!! I have never seen anything like that! What caused the bruising? Do you need anything? I make some pretty good chicken noodle soup:)

Edwin & Tamara said...

Thanks Tenille, I have Know Idea, what caused it to do that, I have been drinking allot more water and when I come home from work now I lay on the floor and put my feet up, it has helped, my ankles don't look like that any more thank goodness, thanks for the offer of chicken noodle soup, I bet it is YUMMY :)

Charity said...

You poor thing. We love you and are praying for you. Thanks for always posting on my blog. I'm trying to get into it more. Love ya.









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming