


Well Edwin and I both spent our whole day at the Doctors, Edwin woke up this morning to allot of pain and a very swollen leg that was red and hot to the touch, so he went to urgent care and the doctors said it looks like he has an infection in his leg, the gave him a very high dose of and antibiotic shot in his butt and a prescription antibiotic called (AVELOX) also, he also a an appointment with our primary doctor and he said yep you for sure have an infection in his leg (the doctor called it cellulitus)
he is in allot of pain right now and so thank full we don't have to work this week in (knock on wood) so he can have time to heal, and he has a follow up in 7 days.
Now on me I went to the doctor today also, I had blood work done, he took a look at my legs and said Crap ( and another word LOL) I to have some kind of infection uncertain at this time what it is, I to am on two antibiotic, one is called XYZAL and the other KEEFLEX, my problem they do not believe is connected to my diabetes, He made me an appointment with a skin specialist on Monday morning so I will she what she want to do and to see what the heck this is
3 comments:
Tamara, I am sorry both of you are in such pain! How weird that you would both come down with leg infections at the same time! I certainly hope the doctors can figure out what yours is, so that you can get better soon! Take care!
That was me Tamara! I didn't realize Richard was signed in!
Thank you
Post a Comment