Thursday, February 11, 2010

Well crap they couldn't find anything in the culture so I am back to square one, Hope the antibiotics work, but so far Nope

5 comments:

Marianne said...

That is so strange! Your leg is all covered with red spots and they don't know why??? I really want you to feel better!

Edwin & Tamara said...

Yep me too

Gena said...

I am appalled that modern medicine cannot help you out any more than it is! My sweet Tamara! You and Edwin both need to take care of yourselves. I'm so worried for you two. Your post about the paychecks is too close to home for us. Yep, on Jan. 19th we were laid off again. I hate the economy, I hate our elected officials that don't do anything to help us and I hate that so many of us are sad. I hope it helps for me to say I love you!

lindsay said...

oh man, what a bummer. i hope the doctors can find some meds soon to help you out. We're crossing our fingers and hope everything (health and job wise) goes well for you guys. we love you.

Edwin & Tamara said...

THANKS EVERYBODY, MONEY IS WELL NOT AS GOOD AS LEST YEAR PUT WE A SOMEWHAT SQEEKING BY. MY LEGS I THINK THERE IS NO HOPE, I HAVE PUT MINE AND EDWINS NAME IN THE TEMPLE AND I AM WAITING UNTIL MY PARENTS ARE FEELING A BIT BETTER AND I AM GOING TO ASK THEM FOR A BLESSING, CAUSE NOW I HAVE A DAD GUM KIDNEY AND URIN INFECTION CAUSE OF ALL THE ANTIBOTIC, GUESS I DIDN'T EAT ENOUGH YOGART sigh I tride
Love all of you
Yes gena it did help to say I love you I love you tooo :) Thank you for you love and support also, I with you ONE HUNDRED %% on the HATE the economy and esspecilly our elected officials they have done nada to help any of us except make us suffer and worry,

Love you to Lindsay, thank you for your Love and support









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming