Well I should not have drug up the past sorry if I hurt any one, I was just doing a wedding tag that some of my other family members did. It looked like a whole lot of fun and I wanted to join in all the fun.
Any way in October of 2007 Edwin and I took our first honeymoon, sort of we shared it with my family it was really a cruise we had planed for my parents 60th anniversary, It was a whole lot of fun a very relaxing, it was wonderful to spend that time with my family but expecially spend some time with my husband. What was great was NO cell phones, NO worries Just you and the ocean, I hope edwin and I can do it again sometime soon, One of the things that was so great about this cruise, is all the food, 24 hours a day people waiting on you for a change instead of you waiting on them, how polite and friendly everyone was. It just made you forget all the crap that goes on in your lives and in the world, for one whole week. IT WAS GREAT.



No comments:
Post a Comment