Oh my heavens for the past two days edwin and I have been Dealing with stupid people over the phone. As most of you know edwin has an ostomy and his supplies did not come when they were ordered from the VA and edwin called them 3 times telling them he really needed them, And the kid on the phone said sorry sir I will have the fedxed out we were told this twice. And nothing came. So Saturday I got on the phone and called every medical supply place NO one was open, So I started calling pharmacies, oh brother that was a mistake. Half of the pharmacies I called did not know what I was talking about and told me to call a medical supply store I said already did that, and NO one is open, and I said this is kind of an emergency, well I'm sorry is all I got,
So here comes the real stupid people I called the walmart pharmacy the East main one, I got a girl on the phone, I asked her do you sell ostomy supplies and she asked me are you the patient or are you calling for someone else I said I am calling for my husband and she said has he ever filled a prescription here before I said yes she asked for his name I said edwins name and she said I don't see anything in here for that, I said "WHAT"? I was calling to see if you carried or sold ostomy supplies and this is what she said "IS THAT SOME KIND OF PILL?" by now I was a little upset, and I said NO it is something that you put on your intestate so that shit can go in it cause that is how he goes to the restroom, and here was the other response IM SORRY WE DO NOT SELL THAT KIND OF BAND ADE. OH brother, So today edwin starts calling places everyone is still closed, and we were told that the west main pharmacy has a contract with the VA so edwin called them, and asked them the same question DO you sell Ostomy supplies and she said hold on I will check, and she too came back and said Sorry sir we don't sell that Kind of Band ade, So now my poor husband is with out supplies and has nothing if you know what I mean, not to be gross, so now he has to be like that until tomorrow and go to work and wait until one of these medical supply places open and hopefully sales them so i can buy him some and take them to him, So that is how our weekend has gone. I feel so bad that there is nothing that I can do for him.
2 comments:
So first things first, I dont see me listed on your friends list. My feelings are really hurt!
We would of loved to of used Amanda but we made the appt last minute and it had to be after 7 in the evening. So we figured Sherries was the only one that would take an appt. that late.
I also wanted to tell you that I love the pics of you and Edwin when you were first together. They are way cute!!!!!!
Sweet, Our names are even in CAPS!!!! I feel much better now. Thanks
Post a Comment