Saturday, November 15, 2008

2nd stop Grand Caymans

In know particular order of pictures our 2nd stop was the grand Cayman Island, we went snorkeling, (I tried could not do it was to afraid deathly afraid of the water if I can not stand in it I don't like it, I wont even go past the 41/2 ft in the pool) (put at least I tried) and then we swam with the stingrays now that was cool. And the boat ride we got all wet, all in ALL we had a really good time. Yes some of us kissed a stingray I did twice, I feed a stingray It was like sticking your hand on a powerful shop vac it was awesome. I had one crawl up my back put the picture did not come out darn it., I got pictures of my brother nick and roger holding the stingrays, and that was the cute little purple bus that brought us to our tour. Our driver was pretty cool.











































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

Marianne said...

Oh my goodness! Looks like so much fun! You just keep right on kissing those stingrays honey! Don't you remember it was one of "their kind" that killed Steve Irwin?!!!

Edwin & Tamara said...

Maybe steve irwin should have kissed one, then he would have had good luck they say you kiss a stingray you will have 7 years good luck, so I did it twice.









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming