Ok on our last cruise my niece Lindsay took pictures of all the foods, so that is what I tried to do I took pictures of my meals and some of the family's meals, and desserts and there famous hot coco
You know what? Steve's cooking breakfast for me even as I type and I'm glad because your pictures made me hungry! Taking pictures of food is really fun and what's coming up? Thanksgiving! Lot's of pictures there!
4 comments:
Yum! Taking pictures of special food?? I do the same thing! It all started with a cheese ball two Christmases ago!
You know what? Steve's cooking breakfast for me even as I type and I'm glad because your pictures made me hungry! Taking pictures of food is really fun and what's coming up? Thanksgiving! Lot's of pictures there!
Yep lots and lots of food
yum yum
oh yum! that brings back memories!!! i've never eaten so much as when i'm on a cruise ship! it looks like it was good this time too! :)
Post a Comment