Tuesday, July 7, 2009

ONLY WORDS FOR THIS ONE IS GROSS


Edwin and I woke up the other day and this is what we found on our floor, so glad it was dead, we have not seen a mouse in our house in a long time.
did allot of CLOROX SCRUBBING after we found it. And set out rat poison just in case, (but not where the kids can get into it.)

4 comments:

Marianne said...

I'm with you on the clorox!!!! This would have given me the creeps...but it would have put Gena under!

Gena said...

Eww, ew, ew, ew, ew... I would have been screaming. Really. Even dead. I just read Marianne's comment. Yes, I would have been on the couch with my feet tucked under me. Happens when I see a mouse in the house. Shudder. Yep, lots of Clorox! Maniac that I am I permanently keep D-Con under my kitchen sink and in the laundry room. I'm NOT taking any chances!

The Shermans said...

Clorox can be just about as toxic as the rat poison you set out.

Edwin & Tamara said...

Yep it was EWWWW but I cloroxed I was the only one in the house cleaning and I had doors and windows open and the poison is under the kitchen sink Locked so NO WORRYS









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming