Poor Edwin! I don't think wearing a sling in 100+ degree weather would be fun. Poor you both! No A/C in the car in that heat? Bleh! I hate "looking forward" to what repair costs will be. I have to check back with a plumber we know to see how expensive jack hammering into our basement cement slab will be to repair an iron waste pipe that's rusted through (thankfully it's the drain from the kitchen!).
Hope things are looking up for your family! Ive kinda been filling wishy washy about blogging lately also, not sure why. But if you do go private, I would love an invite.
7 comments:
i hope everything is ok we love yall see you soon
Poor Edwin! I don't think wearing a sling in 100+ degree weather would be fun. Poor you both! No A/C in the car in that heat? Bleh! I hate "looking forward" to what repair costs will be. I have to check back with a plumber we know to see how expensive jack hammering into our basement cement slab will be to repair an iron waste pipe that's rusted through (thankfully it's the drain from the kitchen!).
... and, hey, why are you thinking of going private on your blog? You haven't had any troubles, have you?
We went private...I'd say that's the way to go. You don't want all your information public anyways.
yep tami we ok,
Boy aunt gena we all just have those nasty repair things don't we?
Hope things are looking up for your family! Ive kinda been filling wishy washy about blogging lately also, not sure why. But if you do go private, I would love an invite.
Hey if you go private add me to your list ok. I'm a blog addict! annie.hadley@yahoo.com
Post a Comment