Sweet!!! Im so glad you guys got her back. Im sure she missed you like crazy! Also hope you can catch up on your sleep now that you know she's home safe :)
Yep now that it has been a couple of days and i know she is safe I sleeped pretty good last night. Oh she did miss us all like crazy esspecially her little brother. She just a huged and kissed on him and kept telling him how much she loved and missed him.
I did NOT have very good luck. None of us caught anything:( Guess well just have to try again. Im sure the river would have been a better choice than FMT lake anyway. I am still in shock that the fishing licenses were $30 a piece, Way CRAZY!!!!
5 comments:
Sweet!!! Im so glad you guys got her back. Im sure she missed you like crazy! Also hope you can catch up on your sleep now that you know she's home safe :)
Yep now that it has been a couple of days and i know she is safe I sleeped pretty good last night.
Oh she did miss us all like crazy esspecially her little brother. She just a huged and kissed on him and kept telling him how much she loved and missed him.
So how did your first fishing experiance go? :)
I did NOT have very good luck. None of us caught anything:(
Guess well just have to try again. Im sure the river would have been a better choice than FMT lake anyway. I am still in shock that the fishing licenses were $30 a piece, Way CRAZY!!!!
Hallelujah and amen!
Yep there not cheep, ya last time we went fishing was in the river near the damn, but that was a long time ago:)
thats what we was a saying hallelujah and amen :)
Post a Comment