Tuesday, August 4, 2009

So bad I just wanted to cry

HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO JUST ROLL INTO A BALL AND SIT IN A CORNER AND CRY?? THAT IS WHAT I WANTED TO DO THIS AFTERNOON.



Ok my day started out ok, but I had to go to town to do a few things well I noticed that edwins Jury duty papers where still sitting on the kitchen counter I paniced, he was to serve this month, and we have been waiting for a doctors excuse the the VA and we still had not received it and edwin would call and they would say its not ready yet, or the doctors on vacation, or today was what is your name again and what is it you where wanting? We cant seem to find that request (OH BROTHER) Dumb Asses. So I go into panic mode, cause not responding is a 500 dollar fine or 6 months in Jail, I running all over town edwins trying to call, I'M running around with 2 kids and I get to the court house they are closed for LUNCH, I have to wait lily has to potty, connor messes his pants OK my stress level are at a major high I'M still trying to stay calm and praying that my husband does not have a warrant out for his arrest, So I wait in the car for the court house to open take lily to potty change my grandsons diaper and go and talk to the court clerk, All I can say is I turned in the papers hubby not going to jail, he said just get the doctors note and fax it into them and so I have made him an appointment with our primary doctor so he can write the excuse to get him excused from jury duty.
And to top it all off I ate some bad pizza, glad lily didn't eat any cause it is not doing nice things to me.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Just what you need...more stress! I am glad everything turned out just fine. Put your feet up for me, OK?









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming