Well its become evident that we are brothers (just in case it wasn't evident enough before). I'm sure I wouldn't have hesitated to do the same thing. I guess its just one of those Black Male things. If you don't believe me Just ask dad or Norman they knows what were talking about. Were you wearing your seat belt?
Seriously though hope your okay and things go well for you let us know how things go tomorrow. Love ya
Yep I thought first thing when that rolled on him I thought the worst I thought I had lost him, NO more hills for him or me, if we ride any more its going to be slow and flat ground :) all the black man have wreaked and got hurt,
5 comments:
oh man i almost started crying watching it ouch
This is Andrew
Well its become evident that we are brothers (just in case it wasn't evident enough before). I'm sure I wouldn't have hesitated to do the same thing. I guess its just one of those Black Male things. If you don't believe me Just ask dad or Norman they knows what were talking about. Were you wearing your seat belt?
Seriously though hope your okay and things go well for you let us know how things go tomorrow.
Love ya
Yep I thought first thing when that rolled on him I thought the worst I thought I had lost him,
NO more hills for him or me, if we ride any more its going to be slow and flat ground :) all the black man have wreaked and got hurt,
lol yea i thought the same thing when andrew rolled it when we first got it lol
Good Hell, Feefum, be careful! There, you've made me swear. I've been so good, too. Keep us posted on how you are doing, both of you!
Post a Comment