Friday, August 14, 2009

What parents have to enduer

It just is so hard and so stressful for parents to have to watch what there children have gone through over the years the sleepless nights the tears the hurt, Well now you all know why my knees have gone bad it is all the praying I was doing.
For the one child it has been a long time coming
the other there are just NO words, but I know in my heart it is for the best. Love and acceptance just was never there. I and Edwin have two most loving and giving girls anyone could ever ask for they both endured more then they should have had to, Now it is time to just close that book to both of those chapters and move on, there are men out there good men that will love them and treat them the way a women should be treated not like the garbage that you put out every day.
It will take time to heal, and earn the trust back in men but I know my girls are strong women and they will find that again. There hearts there minds and soles need some time and allot of healing

2 comments:

Marianne said...

I am so sorry Tamara. I know i have spent lots of time praying for my own girls and I would rather have them stay single forever than have them marry someone who was deceiving or abusive. Let's just keep on praying and trust the Lord.

Edwin & Tamara said...

Amen to that









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming