Monday, August 17, 2009

Family

Just want you all to know I have decided to go private on our blog, I will send out invites to our blog to all of you I have on my list If there is anyone else that would like and invite just let me know ok, don't know when I will be doing this but I will get around to it. We are dealing with allot of crap and drama right now. So be patient with us ok
Love to all our family and friends

5 comments:

Marianne said...

OK! I'll keep you all in my prayers.

Gena said...

I love you, Edwin and your daughters. Keep us in the loop.

Edwin & Tamara said...

We sure will, all this grap is not good for my health, I havent felt to good at all today.

The VanHoutans said...

We need an invite?

Edwin & Tamara said...

K I just have not got around to doing anything yet









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming