Monday, August 31, 2009

Edwins 4 wheeler misshap


Well I tried for an hour to upload the video of Edwin 4 wheeler roll over incident and it just would not let me,
Edwin and I was in the urgent care for awhile and they brought back the x-rays and said its not good we are going to have to send you over to the ER cause the are going to have to knock you out and reset the bone, well when the doctor came in he explained what they was going to have to do, and he also said the drug they will be using is the same one that killed Michel Jackson, well that just made us feel all warm and fuzzy inside, but he said not to worry we have all the monitors to keep a good and close eye on you, and I said you had better, I would not be the most happy person in here if something was to go wrong. Now for the kicker they had to give this drug to Edwin twice, the bone did not set the first time and they wanted to try it again so they did, it still did not set cause of how broken it is, but they got it as close as they could, he has to have surgery on it and they have to place pins and plates in his wrist to try and fix the bone,
I had nightmares all night all I could see was that 4 wheeler rolling over Edwin
So I have only had 2 hours of sleep and Edwin has only had 4 poor guy had to go into work today,
Even though all this happen I still had a good birthday weekend, We was going to go camping put then realized you can not plug in a fan in the great out doors to help block Edwin's snoring, sot we went to albq for a couple of days and had a wonderful time, when we came home (on my birthday (8-30-) we decided to go 4 wheeling a video each other climbing the hills well you can all see how that turned out, funny thing is, is that Edwin had climb a higher one then the one he rolled on and did just fine, he said when he got most of the way up there was a bump and that is when he lost control and it roller him back wards and it rolled on top of him.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Will you two be more careful??? We have at least two or three guys every year that are killed that way! You were very lucky! Take care!









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming