Friday, January 15, 2010

:( :( :( :( :(

Ya know How I talked about the unemployed, ya know even with edwin and I both having jobs, him working on commission, if business does not pick up edwin and I could be some of them family's on food stamps thats even if they let you beans we have no children in our home, business has not been good at are store grocery sales are way way down, and that is where we get our income from, food and drink sales. edwins last two paycheck, well have not been good and it has been really hard, today I just broke into tears and good not stop, edwin went to get his paycheck and we opened it up, all it was NO I AM NOT LYING $172.60, and mine was 297.00, edwin and I said we can;t live like this we have bills and other obligations we have to meet, so he showed his employees his paycheck and told them he is sorry he is going to have to cut there hours way down, His head cashier was very upset, and he said I am sorry put this is my lively hood, I have a home and bill I have to meet also, and when my employees are taking home more then me then there is a problem, so we are hoping this will help the problem we just don't know.
we are numb and scared

2 comments:

Cooking with Aunty Coke said...

HI Tam. THat was two very scary and sad emails. The city of Phoenix is talking about layoffs too, which would mean I have two sons who would lose their jobs and houses that they just friggin BOUGHT! If I were you I would, RIGHT NOW..Go to DES and apply for everything you can. Foodstamps, welfare, whatever! Show them those two paychecks. Love and prayers to both of you. Coke

Edwin & Tamara said...

thanks for the love and prayers coke, sure hope that doesn't happen to anyone in you family









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming