Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Has a big birthday party to plan

Just got the church reserved this evening for my mothers 80th birthday party
for May 22. Sure hope I get everything done in the invitation made and sent out so all has time to make arrangements and time off
Baby steps tamara Baby steps :)

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Sounds like it's going to be a big party!! Baby steps indeed!

lindsay said...

hey tamara, let me know if you need help with the invitations or anything. i dont know if jared and i can make it, we wanted to do a trip in July so I can go to the BarD for the first time. But I would still be willing to help you out. I have a digital scrapbooking program on my computer that I make fliers and invatations for events in Young Womens. I put the invite together and then have them printed out on photo paper at walgreens. They turn out pretty cute and are cheaper than doing it all by hand. Let me know if this is something I can do.
I'm sorry to hear you guys are having a tough time. I was unemployed for 6 months before finally getting this dinky job but i'm grateful to have it even tho the pay is not the best. These really are some scary times, but I agree with you - family and love is what is most important. And you know Shermans can get together and rally around you with the best of em. Hope things get better for you soon. Love ya!

Edwin & Tamara said...

Hey Lindsay, thanks for everything amanda has got the invitations done, she has been working on them in her spare time thanks so much, I was going to mention that the Bar-D opens that weekend of grandmas birthday.
edwin and i hope and Pray things look up work wise alse, its a pretty scary thing when you have been getting buy and then bamm its turns out to be tiny weinie









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming