Thanks for the pictures of my newest great-great-grandchild. It must be hard to see but not touch. Hopefully by now he is home. Hope all is well with you' I just talked to Uncle Richard and he said he tried to get on your blog but was told he had to be invited. I told him there must be something wrong because I had no troubloe getting on. I told him to try again. You might get on his spot and tell him if you know what might have been wtong/
3 comments:
Oh how precious! Hopefully they both get to come home soon :)
Wow you have been quite busy since the last time I've visited your page. Connor is absolutely adorable!! Is he home yet?
Thanks for the pictures of my newest great-great-grandchild. It must be hard to see but not touch. Hopefully by now he is home. Hope all is well with you' I just talked to Uncle Richard and he said he tried to get on your blog but was told he had to be invited. I told him there must be something wrong because I had no troubloe getting on. I told him to try again. You might get on his spot and tell him if you know what might have been wtong/
Love Grandma
Post a Comment