Thursday, June 5, 2008

DEER



Look what was in my father-in-laws neighbors yard

and Edwin and I could get this close to take a

picture of it with our cell phones. It had a hurt

back leg. Usually when ever we see a deer or

a bunch of them in our yards and the see or

hear us open the door or the dogs scare them

they run away. But I thought it was pretty cool

to get one this close with the cell phone, and

anyone with a cell phone camara knows you

have to get pretty close.

2 comments:

Gena said...

You were blogging at 1:52 am.? I'm impressed at your ability to function at such an hour! Sorry I didn't specify the girls' date... it was to the "Spring Fling," a Mormon sponsored formal. They are SO cute, as is your website... If you want to listen to a song that personifies me rather than is just a sentimental memory scroll down and listen to "Flagpole Sitta." I know you'll appreciate it 'cause you know me!

Smoochies!!! Auntie George
ps. Love your photos! Don't post memory lane photos of me... I'll cry.

Marianne said...

Cool! Did the poor deer get any help for its' leg? Now I am worried about it!









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming