Friday, May 30, 2008

my ring came in


This is the ring edwin got me for mothers
day. Sorry it a little blurry but it the best
I could do with a cell phone . It has all our
names ingraved on the sides by each birth
stone. They spelt connors name wrong but
it took so long getting it in I did not want to
wait another 3 weeks to get it back again so
I will just live with the misspelling of his name
they put an e instead of an o. Leave it to zales
to screw it up. Oh well I still love it, it is so
perrdy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

izwbulduThe ring is so pretty. I know you will treasure it for years to come.

We now have two Connors in the family. Brian and Jolynn's Conner is spelled with an "E".

I know your Connor hasn't arrived yet but soon. Let us know when.

Love Grandma

Marianne said...

Tamara, what a lovely ring and keepsake you now have! Congratulations on it...jewelry is always good!

You also look like you had a lot of fun with your mother at the salon. How fun!

Jeff and Tenille said...

Yay!!! It finally came!! Its beautiful, I love it!









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming