
Well Edwin suprized me by taking me to Zales and picking out
a mothers ring. I was so excited when we got to the mall and
said I am getting you a mothers ring for mother day and I want
you to pick it out. So I did and this is a picture of what it will look
like put mine will have six stones in it and mine is gold.
The six stones stand for Anya and Amanda My to girls and
Lillian and Connor my to Grandchildren and Mine and Edwins
cause we wouldn't have all the above with out us in there LOL
And when I came home from church and edwin taking me out
to eat at Applebees. This was what Amanda And David had
gotten me for mothers day its cupcakes under that big rose.

and there was a card with it that had a beautiful poem in it I
would like to share.
MOM YOU ARE A SHINING STAR THOUGH THE WORLD DOESN'T KNOW YOU NAME. YOU HAVE NO FANCY TITLE LIKE BARONESS OR DAME. MOM YOU REALLY ARE A STAR, MY MOTHER MENTOR AND FRIEND. A NOBEL PRIZE FOR MOTHERHOOD IS WHAT I'D RECOMMEND. AND IF I WON THE LOTTERY I'D SHARE MY WIN WITH YOU I'D TAKE YOU MOM ON A SPENDING SPREE EACH DAY THE WHOLE YEAR THROUGH! YOU MAY NOT BE FAMOUS, AS YOUR FACE IS KNOWN TO FEW. BUT MOM I THINK YOU ARE WONDERFUL AND I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!

1 comment:
Wow my dear, you had a very eventful day! I love the ring!!!! You will definitely have to put pictures on here when you get yours. Did Amanda make that cupcake cake herself?? I absolutely love those, they are such a good idea.
Post a Comment