Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It was pamper my mother day




Well I promised to take my mother

to get a pedicure for her birthday

but she could not go right on that

day cause she had a cold. So today

she was feeling much better

and was very excited to go and get

her very first pedicure. So

amanda and I enjoyed in the fun

it was wonderful. Message and

a good foot shock and pretty polish

all in one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At last I got up the nerve to try this Blog stuff. I have been thinking for a long time that I should get a pedicure and seeing Lila sitting there like she didn't have a care in the world has convinced me. I don't know whether I will go so far as to get my own blogspot or not. I know I should. So we will see. Aunt Gena just got hers set up today. As soon as she figures out how to put pictures etc on it she will send the address out. It is a good way to keep in touch.

How is Jay? I never got an answer from the letter I sent out in April. I will email again as soon as I can. I have been so busy getting a quilt finished for Brent and Kami, I have hardly had time for any thing else.

Take care. I love you. Grandma

Jeff and Tenille said...

I love pedicures!! They're the best!!

Yes you should go on the even night, it was absolutely hillarious! Me and Tara even went back for seconds, Im so proud of us! Do you remember Jerry Baxter? Well he was there helping in the kitchen, but he didnt do any singing, I was pretty bummed. Maybe they are making him work his way up from the bottom again, who knows. But yah I cant wait to go again. Hope you get to go go soon.









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming