Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A mothers fear and a mothers tear

Ok this can be sumed up with
one song

GUNPOWDER AND LEAD
by
Miranda Lambert


Here are the lyrics

County Road 233 under my feet nothin' on the white rock but little ole me
I've got two miles till, he makes bail and if I'm right we're headed straight
for hell I'm goin' home, gonna load my shotgun wait my the door and light
a cigarette slap my face and he shook me like a rag doll.
Don't that sound like a real man
It's half past ten, another six pack in and I can feel the rumble
like a cold black wind. He pulls in
the drive, the gravel flies he don't know what's waiting here this time
I'm goin' home gonna load my shotgun wait by
the door and light a cigarette
he wants a fight well now he's got one and he ain't seen me crazy yet.
I'm going to show him what a little girls make of Gunpowder and lead.
Hes fist is big but my gun's bigger He'll find out when I pull the
trigger. I'm goin' home, gonna load my shotgun
wait by the door and light a cigarette slap my face and he shook me
like a rag doll. Don't that sound like a real man
I'm going to show him what a little girls made of gunpowder and lead
GUNPOWDER AND LEAD
YEAH YEAH


3 comments:

Marianne said...

UH, Tamara...what's thia all about? You don't look real happy! Hope everything's OK!

Jeff and Tenille said...

Im really confused to.... Are you OK???

Edwin & Tamara said...

Yep I;m ok just haveing a bad day remebering things from long ago I blame it on the talk shows









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming