Monday, May 19, 2008

QUICK NOTE

Hello everyone
just a quick note We are having
a baby shower for anya on June 7
Amanda has made some really cute
invitations and we will be mailing
or giving them to you real soon,
the party will be at anyas house
we look forward to you all being
there, We will have salad and fruit
and other yummy stuff, if you cant
find a babysitter bring the kids with
you its ok with us plenty of food
and plenty of toys for the kids to
play with, And for any one who does
not know anya is having a boy.
Thanks everyone remember invitations
will be coming soon.

Aren't they cute?

1 comment:

Jeff and Tenille said...

I know I need to update, but I just dont have anything interesting to put... Im so sad you guys wont be at Bar D Saturday. But I'll be sure to eat an extra plate for ya OK.

The invitations for Anya are adorable!!!! Did you make them?









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming