Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Big brother


Ok sorry big brother have to do it, Nothing but love for ya
Well my big brother got a new toy for fathers dayI guess and he
was playing with it at our mom and dads, today if you cant tell by
the picture he is ropping a small plastic steer.
Kids and there toys , and whats even cuter is now
my dad want one LOL

2 comments:

Jeff and Tenille said...

Tamara I cannot believe you are up blogging at 11 at night, you crazy. After I get home from Bar D I am always dragging butt and crawl into bed already half asleep. This pic of your brother is awesome!! Now he can practice roping and not even have to leave the house!!

Aubrey said...

Um, that is a very special picture of my dad...weirdo!









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming