Thursday, June 26, 2008

Just a thought

Have you ever just woke up one day, and you where just feeling fine and things from the day just brought you down?
No matter what you do things just get worse and worse and worse.

That is what it has been like for me for quit awhile.
I[m just in a state of shock right now I don't even know what to say or write. So I will just start with this.


I will say this I am proud to say I am so much like my mother and I am very happy I am her daughter, I am so thankful for everything my mother and father taught me growing up. I have the best and most loving and very understanding parents, They will do and give you everything they could it may not be materialistic, or money, put if they had those things and were able to lone them to you they would with NO questions asked.
That is what I love so much about our family we may not have alot but in a way we do, we have our love our support, and we help each other out of all sorts of things, we fix each others things, our cars our homes, and we don't ask for anything in return, because we know that we would drop what ever we were doing to help one another.
That is why I want to thank my HEAVENLY FATHER, for letting me come to this earth to be blessed with such loving and kind parents. I just don't know what I would do with out them. They are my world. They are my rock, they are what holds me together, when the world just seems to be crushing down around me, Don't get me wrong I love my husband with all that is in me, He has got me through alot of trials and alot of pain and stress. We may not have alot of money but when ever our family is in need we find a way to help. I WILL GO HUNGRY BEFORE MY FAMILY WILL/ I love my girls with all my heart. I am so blesses to have such loving girls that love me back. Some may think my girls have never lied to me. They may have stretched the truth alittle now and then they know how i fell about being lied to if anything I find it very

disrespectful, and also very immature and lies only hurts people. And to many lies turn into other lies that you try to cover up and then they come back and bit you right in the BUTT. I am so thankful that my children can come to me with anything and I try my best to help the solve there problems with our interfering to much in there lives now. I had to come to terms that my girls are young women who are married, and they are old enough to make choice for them selves weather I like that choice or not it is not for me to decide it is up to them. They are here to grow just like we had that chance I am sure there are many of us growing up that made choices in our lives that are parents did not approve of.
I am so thankful for my granddaughter and soon to be grandson, They are what I live for.
I LOVE MY FAMILY ALL MY BROTHERS AND MY SISTER-IN-LAWS.
I AM SO THANKFUL FOR HOW CLOSE OUR FAMILY IS ESPECIALLY WITH THE WAY THE WORLD IS GETTING. We need our families, close to us, not apart.
I was so surprised with myself today while I was cleaning I started quoting things my mother alway said to me. God can not drell in a unclean house. Its hard to have a good spirit in your home if you don't start you day with scriptures and prayer, cause when you start your day with those two things, then the bad things just don't seem to be so bad. Then I started singing a song my Dad would sing when us kids would not get along, THERE IS BEAUTIY ALL AROUND WHEN THERES LOVE AT HOME THERE IS JOY IN EVERY SOUND WHEN THERES LOVE AT HOME.
Thanks Mom and Dad For being the best and most wonderful parents to all us kids
I LOVE YOU BOTH VERY MUCH

No comments:









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming