Monday, October 13, 2008

Just some pictures I took with my cell phone






3 comments:

Gena said...

You're having too much fun. Stop it! Or, better yet, let me have some fun with you. Enjoy yourself and take care... I don't want to think of you in the hands of the emergency room again (shudder). Give Edwin a big hug from me!

Marianne said...

Wow! Beautiful pictures! What kind of phone do you have? Also, what kind of flowering vine is that and is it yours? It looks like Wisteria to me! I have always wanted one of those.

Edwin & Tamara said...

Yepeers taking lots of pics trying to keep from being bord sometimes and it eases my stress.
I don't want to think of going to that ER again either (shudder shudder)

I think that is what it is called edwin got it for me.
its and LG cell phone with the slide text thing I know theres a name for the darn thing but I can't think of it at this time.









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming