Well My little nephew got married last night to his high school sweet heart, they have been dating for 3 years, and was married on there third anniversary as they called it, It was a whole lot of fun and they are so cute together, As you can see from a couple of the pictures, and yes there was the awesome cake in the face thing, they has so much fun with that. And yes you can tell Edwin and I was there by are cheesy grins, the two top pictures were taken by be, and the others were taken by amanda. These are just a few out of maybe 350 pictures that we alone took, they had many camaras there that night.
You didn't say which nephew got married or where. whoever he is he is a very nice looking young man.. I am so happy for them.. Hope you and Edwin are doing great. How is it going with Anya? Is everything still ok? Write some time via email. Love you all so much and wish I could see you now and then. Love Grandma
hey tamara its me steph. thank you so much for putting us on your blog. you and uncle edwin make me feel so welcome and part of the family. its the greatest feeling in the world. love you guys s.sherman
the new Mrs. Sherman you are more then welcome for me puting you on our blogg. Sweetie you are the best. I know this may sound kind of weird right now, but thank you guys for liking edwin and I, the way that you do, and makeing us feel that we are also still welcome in the family.
Grandma I will get you that e-mail soon. It maybe a bit but rest asord I will get it to you Love Tamara Oh and it was my brother nicks, son that got married
5 comments:
Isn't it great to be somewhere so happy? And to see someone you've known since they were small move into a terrific next stage of life. Love you two!
You didn't say which nephew got married or where.
whoever he is he is a very nice looking young man.. I am so happy for them..
Hope you and
Edwin are doing great. How is it going with Anya? Is everything still ok? Write some time via email. Love you all so much and wish I could see you now and then.
Love Grandma
hey tamara its me steph. thank you so much for putting us on your blog. you and uncle edwin make me feel so welcome and part of the family. its the greatest feeling in the world. love you guys
s.sherman
the new Mrs. Sherman
you are more then welcome for me puting you on our blogg. Sweetie you are the best.
I know this may sound kind of weird right now, but thank you guys for liking edwin and I, the way that you do, and makeing us feel that we are also still welcome in the family.
Grandma I will get you that e-mail soon. It maybe a bit but rest asord I will get it to you
Love Tamara
Oh and it was my brother nicks, son that got married
Post a Comment