And there are days I guess I am just feeling really depressed today, I ask myself W""H"Y". I guess I just really hate this month we have been hit with so many things financially, emotionally, and much much more, And now We get hit with something else our sewer line is backed up and needs pumped.


3 comments:
Tamara I'm with you about the pills but I do know the W-H-Y; if I don't take mine I know it within four hours. If it makes you feel any better I'm in the dumps with you. Maybe we can pray for each other? Hopefully our situation can be resolved within a few weeks, if not we're in real trouble. My blood is running cold just thinking about it. I love you and Edwin so much and hope for nothing but the best for you and some relief and relaxation. Smoochie noises!!!
Auntie Gena your the best.
I can tell ya some of them dang pills aint a working cause boy one min I am a really nice person two sec later I really really am not. and them a few sec later I am crying my eyes out and all the above I do not know why, or sometime even remember that I did what I did. I hope for the both of us that our situation can be resolve too, this really sucks and very scary at times. We may not get to do a whole lot on our vacation but just to get away from it all and for me and edwin to reconnect, and for us and me to get some major relief and relaxation would be great, I know your understand and get what I am talking about, and thank you for that comment I really hope that praying for each other real resolve alot for us.
Lots and Lots of Hugs.
Hey Sweetie!
I only have to take three little pills a day but if I forget even one I am in big trouble so I know how you feel! I'm with you in the $$$ department too. It has not been an easy time for us and I know we are not alone. FAITH, HOPE, PRAYERS!!! That's what gets me through!
Post a Comment