on Sunday Aug. 3, 2008
I was waiting to post this cause I wanted Anya to be able to post it on her blog first and boy does she have some cute pictures of him on there Amanda was the photographer, of the pictures on Anyas blog. This was a picture of Connor Taken with my camera phone. He just looks so handsome in is little suit. Edwin said he looks like a politician with him holding on to his little vest. Any way It was wonderful to have all the family there, My dad, Edwin, Alan, Jason, And David and my father-in-law Jay All stood in on the blessing it is so wonderful to have so much priesthood in our family. Thank you all for coming and supporting us all on this very special day.
And I'm Sure little scoot loved it too. LOL

1 comment:
He is beautiful and it was so fun to get to hold him last week!
Post a Comment