If its broken and its not yours leave it broken
If its a broken question leave it broken
If its a broken problem leave it broken
If its a broken past and you tried to fix it leave it broken
If its a broken heart and you fail to fix it leave it broken
If you tried to fix a broken family leave it broken
If you tried to mend broken fences and others don't want to leave it broken
If it wasn't your fault and you tried to fix if and they didn't want it leave it broken
4 comments:
Hey Crazy,
Ive been meaning to ask you, why me and Jeff were not invited on this cruise youre goin on?????? lol
I dunno, theres about 14 of us going my mom & dad and all my brothers and sister-in-laws & david and amanda are going, so It is going to be alot of fun,
I have been meaning to leave you comments on your blogg but until edwin can figure out what is going on with this dang computer it just wont let me onto your page I have been able to see you got a new car, and you have been to the ball games, but when I go to leave you a comment my darn computer freezes.
Any ways Ya we are doing a western caribbean cruise.
You will have to let me know all the details. We've wanted to try a cruise, but Im too chicken. Im so worried about getting sick. So you will have to fill me in on how it was for you guys.
Don't be a chicken you guys should go its very relaxing and a whole lot of fun. My doctor told me if you don't get car sick or air sick you won't get sea sick. And I didn't only land sick. Cause your body is so use to the swaying of the ocean, that you still sway on land for a few days, it pretty cool, I think. And the sunsets are like no other.
Post a Comment