Friday, August 8, 2008

QUESTION

Ok every one know that We joined the gym.
And it is really awesome. and a lot of fun.

Now the question I have for anyone who can
answer this for me I would love to hear.

I am a very private person, I did not even like to
shower or dress in front of anyone in gym at school
I went into the stales to dress. I can understand the
thing about the dressing and the showering,

but what I don't get is WHY PEOPLE WANT
TO SIT IN THE HOT TUB NAKED EEEWWWWW? "{-

That is the question I want anyone to answer for me?

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Are you serious?! People can hot tub in the nude at your gym? I agree...EEEEWWWWW! Some people have no inhibitions and could care less what you think. I have known afew people who liked to do such things and I just didn't get it!!

Jeff and Tenille said...

You guys obviously joined the Royal Spa right? Cause like 10 years ago me and mom joined cause we wanted to go swimming. Well the very first day we went to the dressing room to change and there was a naked lady sitting in the hot tub. We were way sicked out and never went back! So I can totally understand. YUCK!!!!!









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming