Monday, August 18, 2008

Well the work went on at david and amandas

Well we where all at david and amandas a working edwin and I were mowing the grass and weeds, but I had to turn that job completely over to edwin cause As you can see In the picture I have very bad allergies and allergic to weeds, As you can see in the picture below you can see edwin in the tall forest of weeds on our lawn mower, which is now broken cause of the tall weeds, we have to put on a new belt, cause the other on snapped into, and that was a new belt to begin with and the cost around 20 to 30 dollars, what we as parents do to help out our kids, While edwin was finishing what he could out side until all that happen the work went on inside the house, the master bathroom is looking real good, and edwin put up the ceiling fan in the master bedroom, put now the WORK has come to a STANDSTILL again cause we are ALL out of MONEY AND MATERIALS to finish the TEXTURE ON THE WALLS. So I guess it will be even longer before those poor kids get moved into there home DANG IT :(
Edwin and I have a very full house right now, we have 3 families living here in our little home I call a shoe box, but ya know its my shoebox. It gives us all shelter, and a place to call ours.
Well Amanda has more pictures on her blogg of the progress of there home. I just wish things could go a little faster so that they could get moved in its been almost 4 months now. And i know how badly they want to get moved in.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Stay away from those weeds girl!

Edwin & Tamara said...

Boy I wish I could, but they are just everywhere.









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming