Well My ticker is ok It was my dog gone thyroid, he had to up my does can you believe that All that I went through and it was my thyroid again. And the stress, But I guess I'm going to live awhile longer No they don't hurt know but they did alot the day after.
But I guess I should have said I still have to go in for more check ups and stuff and other test just to be sure. On every thing beens I am a diabetic with high blood presser and a thyroid problem
4 comments:
Oh, Tamara, do they hurt? I feel so badly for you! How are you doing now and what did your family doctor say? I hope everything's getting better.
Well My ticker is ok It was my dog gone thyroid, he had to up my does
can you believe that All that I went through and it was my thyroid again. And the stress, But I guess I'm going to live awhile longer
No they don't hurt know but they did alot the day after.
isnt it crazy what strange things our thyroid's do to our bodies
But I guess I should have said I still have to go in for more check ups and stuff and other test just to be sure. On every thing beens I am a diabetic with high blood presser and a thyroid problem
Post a Comment