None of the pictures are in order I just started down loading some. But ourday began with breakfast at the cracker barrel, then we were off to the
temple, then we went to the zoo, and then swimming, then edwin took me
to the best place I love this place Carolyn and Brett introduced us to in
in Arizona it is called the Texas Roadhouse. The serve the best homemade
biscuits with cinnamon flavor butter, all you can eat, and they have the
best steaks. MMM MMM Good, Then they came to our table and had me
stand by the saddle cause I would not sit on it cause I thought I would break
it. Any way Our waiter (along with about 5 more) Our waiter yelled in the
restraint hey everybody can I have your attention (now everyone is staring
at me) Tamara is here celebrating her sweet 16th birthday again, can we all
get everyone to give her a big YEE HAW! It was great cause I got a free
bowl of Ice Cream smothered in chocolate YUM YUM.. well that's about It.
Oh and yes that drink is NONE alcoholic, it is a yummy cowboy strawberry llemonade















5 comments:
Happpy Birthday Tamara! You cannot be 16 because I turn 16 this year!!! Surely you are younger!
Happy Belated Birthday Aunt Tam!! Looks like ya had a fun weekend!
Yes I did
It was a wonderful weekend, we did not want to come home.
Thanks
I'm with you, doll face. Texas Roadhouse rocks! It's such a fun place to go. I love seeing how much fun you and Edwin seem to have with each other. Any tips?
Yep just one through out all the kids LOL.
Just kidding, take a weekend for yourself, No one calles you unless it is an emergency, We don't get to many times like that one but when we do we enjoy ourselfs and act like kids again
Post a Comment