Friday, September 12, 2008

Memories

Memories
I found this on a friends blog and thought I'd see how it goes:Here are the directions:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

tami said...

always being there for us and helping us thru thing i love you

Gena said...

Tamara, I've always had a terrific time visiting with you. I think of my sweetest memories of talking with you was when Daddy died and we sat on the front porch comforting each other. I so needed the calm and quiet and a sweet person to sit with.

Edwin, the first memory that popped into my head was from the halls of Wendell High School. I had just come in the front doors and up the stairs to my locker by the library. You were upstairs by the typing room and yelled, "Hey, Auntie George!" I jumped and you made everyone laugh.

Marianne said...

Tamara, I will never forget how you put your arm around me and comforted me as we stood in Sharon's room while she received a blessing from her son just before she died. You will never know how much that meant to me. What a kind and tender heart you have! I also remember a time when you had gone to the San Juan County Fair and your family came over to Grandpa's house afterward to visit. You had in your hand the biggest, most beautiful peach I had ever seen! No matter how hard Amamda begged you told her to bug off, "It's MY peach and I'm a gonna eat it!" I laugh every time I think about it and my kids immitate that phrase every time they have something that someone else wants to taste...quite and honor! You are part of our family lore!

Annie said...

I remember how I always love when I got to go to town with You Anya and Amanda because it usually meant chicken nuggets at McDonalds. Silly little kid memories!









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming