Sunday, September 7, 2008

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY AMANDA

Happy birthday Amanda
Amanda was born in Virginia on September 7
Amanda was a wonderful addition to our family, she was born an army brat, cause her daddy was in the army at the time she was born. Amanda has always been a wonderful daughter, and kind loving friend to anyone she meets Amanda was always very shy her cousin would always be the one who would talk for her, but as they got older Amanda did learn to use her voice, very well. She is still somewhat shy,
But an excellent photographer, I don't care what anyone says she is very good at it, and I am proud of her for her love of it. I don't care what her last client had to say, Amanda did her a favor. The photo session was free it was only suppose to be for the child and the mother and the father. But the client played the pity card saying there child is 3 years old and they have never had a family picture done. So she said OK, and this client was from a photo contest that Amanda did and she was the winner. Any way when they all got to where they where to meet for the photo shoot this family brought the whole family her father her mother her sister,etc and they all don't like each other, so you can see how that all went, and then they would start yelling at the three year old, cause he would not sit for the pictures and Amanda kept telling them to keep looking at the camera and she would work on the three year old, put they just would not listen, all and all they got through a session that should have only been a 1 or two hours I think ended up being longer, cause Amanda loves what she does. And wanted to do this for this family, So I think we can all see why this family has not had allot of professional pictures done, cause No one has the patients for them. And ya know Amanda has some patients for some things in life Love ya kiddo Mom and dad

1 comment:

Gena said...

It's hard to believe Amanda is 22 already! She's such an accomplished young woman. I'm with you; I think she ought to thumb her nose at that rude family and look at all the good she's done. And she's still using her green thumb!









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming