
This is one of the other things that was on the shelf that broke I mean shattered when the shelf fell down. Amanda and Anya had bought this for me one year for mothers day. And when I saw it on the floor in a million little pieces I just cryed and could not stop crying, Amanda gathered all the little pieces and put them in a box, While her and David where in town getting him some new glasses to wear, they went to the mall and told the people that made these,, the said story about what happen, and told them how sad I was, she said that they had not seen one of those like that in a long time, and that they were booked with orders all the way into February and Amanda told them OH but I need it now! and the lady said if you tell me you need it for Christmas I will get on it right now so that is what Amanda did and they had it made In one hour, It just made my night when I open the box and there it was, I have wonderful and thoughtful children.
Thank you guys Love you
MOM
No comments:
Post a Comment