Sunday, December 28, 2008

we get snow and my sister-in-law gets lemons



My sister-in-law share pictures I sent the one of our pine tree when we got snow and she sent me one of there lemon tree.

5 comments:

Gena said...

Hopefully she'll make you some lemonade. It freezes well!

Edwin & Tamara said...

Yep hopefully, she has alot of them

Marianne said...

Oh! I miss the smell of lemon trees in the winter! We had a big one we used to play around and under and in...

Cooking with Aunty Coke said...

HI all! This is the sister-in-law with the lemon trees..and oranges..and grapefruit! Yes, it DOES freeze well..and yes, I make homemade lemonade. Been real cold here too, only topping out at about 55-60. Cute cute page TJ. You made me cry with the shelf story. Only one thing for it. We HAVE to go back to the Caribbean and Mexico and replace those cups! Tough..HATE to do it, but I am more than willing to suffer with you! Love and will see you in one week. Coke

Edwin & Tamara said...

Yep Yep she got lots of Yummy citrus trees, the grapefuit is yummy too Ya Im a with ya we will just have to go back to all those places a replace the cups sniff sniff:)









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming