Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We Got Christmas lights outside finally



















Well Look what me and Amanda did today 6 straight hours, and we are not done yet we still have more lights to put in the trees and one more blow up so look for my update it should be tomorrow we hope, my neighbors came over and said how glad they were to see us putting up our lights cause the so enjoy them.








5 comments:

Silly Shermans said...

Holy Crap-ola Woman...thats a lot of lights! We'll definitely be takin the kids by your house so they can see the show!hehe

Edwin & Tamara said...

Ya I know I am going to be scard to see the light bill but what the hey its christmas and all the kids love it evens old ones like me LOL
I have like 4 or 5 more blow ups in the shed I'm giving amanda and david 2 or 3 of them, cause the others have a few holes in them, there like those snow globs and they didn't fair the weather last year to well.

The VanHoutans said...

Wow you weren't kidding! It looks amazing so far, I can't imagine how much more you could possibly add to that...

Marianne said...

Tamara! You guys definately win the Light Wars!! How fun!

Edwin & Tamara said...

Thank you Thank you, I love after Christmas sales

I never paid full price for anything out there, I always paid half off or more then half off. I was a little upset I did not know that Lowes already there half off sales here and everything is already sold out, Edwin and I went to home depot last night and they don't have much left either, I think people are just getting into the christmas decorating spirit this year. And Wal-mart this year dosent have anything that I am looking for so I don't know what I am going to do now, dang it









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming