Saturday, December 6, 2008





Well We finally was able to go and get our tree, and all we had time to do was put it in the stand when we got home cause Edwin had to go to work, cause one of his employees called in sick, So I went out to the shed that would be the mess picture, the unwalkable paths to try and find our Christmas decorations, Well I was able to find the Christmas tree decorations, and a few of my outdoor decorations but I know I have allot more in that shed somewhere LOL
More Christmas pictures to come if we ever stop having things come up unexpectedly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be waiting for the pictures. I just love Christmas. And all the beautiful decorations , lights and music are the best parts.
I love you both so very much. Take care of yourselves for me.
Grandma

Marianne said...

Can't wait to see what you do to your house! I am sure the neighbors are watching!!









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming