Not to happy right now about a few things.
Any way had to go to the doctor again this evening found out I did not have stomach flu I still have a bladder infection still and it has gotten worse have a temp of a 101 hope this med works that I was given. That is only one of the things I am peeved about the others I can not talk about right now,
Another thing is I am peeved about is that my daughters had to inherit my bad jeans especially my youngest. And she is in Utah in allot of pain and nothing can be done until she gets home, doctors up there wouldn't do anything for her only gave her a pain pill and said they didn't want to mess with what the other doctors had done and started. Wont go into allot of detail, she may do that on her own when she gets home, on her own blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment