
lily in her mulan costume for her dance recital, isn't she a cutie?

lily likes playing in my laundry baskets, (that is a Cheetos in her mouth)

Connor was standing up in Anya's house looking at himself in the mirror I though it was cute

and Connor sticking his tong out at us
3 comments:
They are so cute Tamara! Does that boy have any hair yet?!
Your babies are adorable! Do you ever wonder what you would do without them? I feel badly that I haven't kept up with the blogoshpere lately but I'm going to do better, especially since I repaired the wireless software issue!
Nope he has cute peach fuzz, and he has decided to cut all his teeth at once Poor kid and poor anya he cut his two bottom ones then a few days later anya calles and said his two top ones where coming in, and then a few days later now it his his eye teeth both top and bottom.
I have no Idea what I would do with out my grandbabys, Lily will be four on the 16th of this month and connor will be 1 YEAR old on the 27th of this month they are growing up so fast
glad you got your wireless thing fixed :)
Post a Comment